DercQues strongly recommends that our customers consult a professional in leather care or a shoemaker for specific care advice.
In order to keep your leather shoes and accessories in good condition, the following general leather care is recommended.
- keep the leather clean and dry using a dry soft cloth
- always store your DercQues products away from light and heat.
- protect your leather goods from rain and moisture
- when traveling, store your products in the DercQues dust bag provided
- avoid contact abrasive or rough surfaces